Director of Planning, Housing & Environmental Health
Salary: up to £90,726 plus lease car (or cash equivalent of £4,812)
Benefits include: Lease car or cash equivalent, local government pension scheme, relocation package up to £9,200
Ideally situated in Kent for accessing vibrant towns and rural villages, the Borough of Tonbridge & Malling is a magnet for businesses and development, and prides itself on its thriving communities, rapidly developing economy and beautiful natural environment.
You will be a skilled professional who can provide strategic direction and< advice/challenge across a portfolio of services that impact directly on life in the Borough.
You will be part of the Council’s Management Team and will make a significant contribution to the development of corporate strategy during a period of change and transformation. This is a high visibility role for a politically astute leader who focuses on service
delivery and has the technical knowledge to offer assured decisions and advice across multiple services.
Closing date 01 October 2018 (midday)
Telephone interview w/c 1 October 2018
Initial interview 11 October 2018 / Member panel interview 15 October 2018
For informal enquiries, please contact Rosemeena Khankhara
at Jobsgopublic, our retained consultants, on 020 7427 8255 or
To apply visit - https://www.tmbc.gov.uk/
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Tonbridge
- Communications Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Tonbridge
- Environment Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Tonbridge
- Regeneration and Local Economies Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Tonbridge
- Planning Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Tonbridge