Transport and Parking Services Manager
This is an exciting time for Dover District with a number of regeneration initiatives coming to fruition, building on its many attributes which include the iconic White Cliffs of Dover, several castles as well as wonderful coastline and countryside, lush valleys and beautiful parks and gardens.
The post holder for this brand new post will be responsible for the day to day management of the Council’s Parking Services Team and will also act as the lead for the Councils input to a range of key highways and sustainable transportation initiatives being developed with strategic partners to support the delivery of the Council’s growth agenda.
The post includes generous leave, access to the local government pension scheme, as well as a car allowance.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management of the Council’s civil enforcement responsibilities for both on and on street parking.
- Developing transport policies, strategies and initiatives which support the delivery of the Council’s regeneration plans and through working with a range of partners source the necessary funding and investment to support the delivery of key projects.
- Relevant experience and comprehensive knowledge of parking enforcement legislation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local government procedures and the leadership skills needed to manage a range of service efficiently and effectively.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Parking Enforcement Legislation, the Judicial procedure and Notice Processing.
- Knowledge of key areas of transport policy and planning.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive of experience in a related field/role.
This post requires you to have a full driving licence and own transport or requires travelling to sites in a timely manner equivalent to motor travel in your own car. A relocation package is available for the
Interviews will be held week commencing 30 July 2018
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Roger Walton on 01304 872420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 20 July 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Dover
- Corporate Management Team Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Dover
- Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Dover
- Environment Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Dover
- Highways Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Dover