Directorate: Supporting Communities
Location: 33-35 Jamestown Road
Salary: £28,910 to £33,531
Contract Type: Permanent, full time, 36 hours per week
Alternative flexible working options available/open to discussion
Click HERE for information on Camden’s flexible working options
25 days holiday (27 days after 5 years' service)
You will play a key role in delivering our Asset Management Strategy, working on CIP/Regeneration scheme handovers, influencing programmes of work, carrying out complex data analysis and ensuring asset information is robust and kept up to date routinely.
- Keeping a well maintained asset management programme and database
- Having an accurate understanding of Camden’s housing stock need and an understanding of how we will meet it.
- Carrying out good data analysis for internal and external distribution.
- Always providing good internal and external customer service.
- Managing many important stakeholder relationships, and their demands, simultaneously. The role will include liaising on CIP/Regeneration developments to ensure all required asset data, compliance documentation and certification is received on the part and full completion of schemes. This data and documentation needs to be correctly loaded and stored onto systems to be managed appropriately by Asset Management moving forward.
- Conducting well managed ICT projects which improve services to customers and our stock understanding/management.
You will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- An understanding of current legislation relating to housing stock investment e.g. The Decent Homes Standard.
- Ability to analyse complex data reliably.
- Maintains and builds effective relations with stakeholders to address a wide range of issues.
- A good understanding of Excel which will be demonstrated at interview.
- An understanding of how Planned Maintenance Programmes are made from asset data.
- Experience of using Housing Asset Management software such as Apex, Keystone or similar.
- A strong understanding of the housing asset data collection process, its design and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish competently and without requiring close supervision.
- A very strong sense of attention to detail and the ability to review multiple data sources before drawing accurate conclusions.
- It is desirable that the candidate understands the compliance requirements of a social landlord.
In return, you can expect a great range of benefits including a fantastic pension scheme. We also recognise and reward high performance, and salary progression is based on individual performance.
Camden’s main offices are located in modern award winning offices at King’s Cross. You can expect an exceptional range of benefits including discounted access to the onsite leisure facilities with swimming pool, recognition and reward for high performance with progression and pay increases, flexible and agile working hours and access to a leading pension scheme.
Camden is proud to be the country’s first Timewise council and as part of this accreditation, we work to help parents balance work with childcare. This fits in with our aim to be leaders in innovative flexible and part-time working that allows for different patterns of care and for parents to share childcare responsibilities.
Click HERE to see the full details of our excellent benefits
Make it work for you. Make it your Camden.
Discover and Diversity
To “discover” more about Camden and our commitment towards diversity, equality and safeguarding, please visit our recruitment website
How to apply:
To apply for this job please follow the "Apply" link. In the ‘Why you?’ section of the application form you will be expected to explain how you meet the key requirements for this role listed in this advert. When explaining how you meet each of the requirements, please give examples that clearly demonstrate your skills, knowledge and experience. When writing your examples give a brief description of the situation or task but focus on the actions you took and the result of your actions.
Camden is committed to making our recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process, or provide any information in an alternative format, please contact us on 020 7974 6655, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to 5 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th July 2018, 23:59 pm
Interviews to be held: week commencing 16th July 2018
To view the Job profile for this vacancy please click HERE
Please quote reference: 180000IK
Camden welcomes new employees on a monthly basis; next available dates for induction are; 18thJune, 16th July and 20th August 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Facilities Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Environment Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Regeneration and Local Economies Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)