Senior Asset Programme Manager
The role of this post is to oversee the development and implementation of an aligned operational maintenance programme which balances customer focus, quality and cost effectiveness through the principals of effective commissioning and risk based asset management for the County Council’s highway asset including maintenance schemes for the county’s carriageways, footway, streetlighting and drainage assets to improve their condition and performance alongside a reactive maintenance service.
• A degree in an appropriate subject or equivalent qualification (e.g. BTEC Higher in Civil Engineering) plus demonstrable experience and skills as identified below;
• Designing and developing high quality delivery programmes and plans in order to achieve the strategic outcomes of the organisation in accordance with statutory requirements.
• Supporting the successful commissioning of programmes and work packages within internal and/or external provider arrangements.
• Supervising and managing members of a team, both in technical aspects and performance management
• Working in a commercial environment and delivering projects and programmes to time, quality and cost
• Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to shape and influence to achieve successful outcomes and to continue to build on the credibility of the Council and its services.
• Build powerful relationships across stakeholders, peers and partners, creating open and transparent relationships based on trust.
• Lead and deliver sustainable, collective high performance through leadership, the setting of clear priorities and a strong approach to performance management.
Please apply by sending us your CV as well a personal statement detailing how you meet the essential criteria of the post. The personal statement should be no longer than 500 words and be incorporated into your CV to form a single document.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquiries please contact Lynne Stinson, Tel: 0116 305 7223 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical issues completing your application please contact email@example.com
Further information for this job
More jobs like this
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Environment jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Highways jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Streetscene jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Traffic Management jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Transport Planning jobs in Leicester