Director of Transportation (Highways & Parking)
Be where it all happens
We have an exciting new challenge, based right at the heart of our lively City.
The services within the scope of the postholder’s responsibility are vital to maintaining and enhancing the reputation of the City Council as the custodian of the public realm.
It’s an exceptional opportunity – and a very high-profile role. To excel, you’ll need the gravitas to operate at the highest level, in a challenging and complex environment.
With exceptional leadership skills, you’ll have what it takes to innovate and instigate change.
If you’re as productive as you are ambitious and collaborative as you are enterprising, this is your chance to take real ownership of your work, right in the heart of iconic Westminster, a true ‘City for All’.
This is a unique place where it all happens. And where it could all happen for you.
To find out more about the existing opportunity please visit: www.westminsterccdirector.co.uk or for an informal discussion call our advising consultants at Penna – Anthony Hopkin on 020 7332 7811 or Clare Connor on 0161 408 0703.
Closing date: 2nd October 2017, 9am. Westminster is an agile employer – trusting our people to work where, when and how to best meet the needs of our residents.
We positively welcome applications from talented individuals who want flexible working conditions.
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Management Team jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Environment jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Highways jobs in London (Central)